Saturday, January 28, 2012

We had a pretty good week. We had five baptism this next week. After a couple months of had work in this area we are finally starting to see the results. I can not tell you how happy I am for these people. It is a family of three and another family of two. We have been working with both of them for a couple months now and they are finally ready. It is going to be a great week.
Just yesterday we drove out to the state of Mexico with President and hiked up to some amazing waterfalls. They are the same ones I went to about a year ago. When we got back down to the base, president grilled us some steaks. It was a really fun day. I will send pictures.
Time is flying! My emotions are all over the place. I don't know whether to feel sad or happy. I guess it is a little bit of both. Just one more week and I will be in my last transfer. Maybe President will change me forr my last transfer. haha. I guess we will see when we do the changes this weekend.
I love you all and I know that Christ lives. This is His work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment