Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email fro November 11

Well... we are just finishing up the transfers once again and it looks like I am going to be with Elder Jessup for another six weeks. After these next six week we will have been together for six months. It is crazy but I am grateful. I will also have almost 8 months in this area of Coyoacán. We teach really well together and we have some amazing people in teaching right now. Things are going to get a little crazy these next week because there are 15 americans that are supposed to get here on monday but their visas still aren't ready, so it looks like they are going to get here a few days late which kind of makes the transfers a whole lot harder. But oh well. That is just part of the mission. I am pretty sure that I am going to be finishing my mission as assistant and I am grateful for that. I have learned so much by being close to President Chavez and I really love teaching other missionaries.
In these next couple weeks many general authorities from the missionary department of the church will be here to evaluate the mission. They are going to be teaching with Elders in their areas and holding conferences. It should be a fun couple weeks.
It is crazy how fast time is going. I can't believe that in a little over a month I will be talking to you all for Christmas. I can't even tell you how happy I am here in Mexico. This work is amazing and these people are amazing. It is going to be hard to leave them.
I love you all and I know that this is the church of Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment