Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from December 16

How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great Christmas season. It is so hard to really get into the christmas spirit here because there is no snow, and it is actually pretty warm. Tonight we have the ward christmas party and a couple investigator families are going to come. It should be great. On Christmas eve President invited us to his house to hang out and eat dinner with him and his family. It is going to be a fun weekend.
I love being here on the mission. There is no place I would rather be. It is sad to see that December is one of the hardest months for missionary work here in Mexico. You would think that everyone would love to here a message about Jesus Christ but nobody has time. but, we have to keep working just as hard as ever.
Thank you so much for the package. I wish I could send you all something from Mexico, but money isn't in grand abundance here. Just know that I am sending a whole bunch of hugs and a whole bunch of thank you's. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment