Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from January 21

Thank you for wishing me happy birthday. Yesterday for my birthday I worked all day. It was the best birthday I have had yet. Today is the sister's birthday that is here serving with her husband. They actually live with us, so today we had a big party in the house. President and his family came over and it was a lot of fun. The brother is from Argentina so he is pro at cooking meat. I have never eaten so much meat in my live. It was a great birthday.
Things are going great here in the area. Ever since we split the area we have been trying to find new people to teach. When the area split we chose to take the more difficult side to try to make it stronger. The majority of the people who live in out area are very rich which always makes the missionary work a little hard, but we have found some great people and it looks like we will be baptizing about nine or ten in febrero. President and his wife came with us to a lesson and it was great. President invited them to a family night in his house and I know they are going to get baptized.
I can't believe that i will be home in two months. i still have so much to do here. I loveyou all so much and I know that Christ lives. We are members of His church and we have no right to be discouraged or sad. I love you and I love my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment