Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from December 9

Things are going great like always. We went to the temple as a mission this week and it was great. It is going to be hard to do everything in english again. In the temple I made a promise with God to rededicate myself to His work. This mission is almost over but I am still just barely starting in the work of the Lord. I have been recieving a lot of personal revelation these last couple weeks about a lot of things. About school, marriage, my family, these last few months, and much more. A feeling of excitement came over me in the temple and I am so ready to serve the Lord my entire life. I pray that He helps me and I pray that His desires become my desires.
I love you all so very much and I want you to know that I know that this is the church of Christ. I know that He lives!!!! Sorry that I can't write more. I love you!! Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment