Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from December 2

Hey everyone!! I hope you have had an amazing week so far. Things are going great here. The baptism of Norma and Mauricio was great and they are both extremely excited to be part of the Church. I love them so much and I can' even begin to explain how good I feel when I think of all the people I have been able to meet and help. We get to go to the temple this next week as a mission. It should be a great experience. December is always a kind of hard month for missionary work. With so much going on it is hard to find people in their houses, but we are going to do our best and so far we have six baptisms planed for the month.
Christmas time here is Mexico is very different. The main difference is that there is no snow. it can get to be pretty cold here. Well... cold for Mexico. The coldest it gets is like 55 degrees. It sure does effect the people though. Everyone gets sick in these months. It is so funny to see people in their big winter coats and scarfs and Elder Jessup and I are walking around in short sleeve shirts. Everyone always asks us, "Aren't you freezing?" When we tell them how cold it gets in Utah they just about have a heart attack.
I love you all so much. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am tying to make you all proud out here. I know that Christ lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment