Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from November 25

This week has been great but very busy. The american missionaries just got here on Monday so we had to go pick them up at the airport where we almost got arrested and well... it is a long story. On Tuesday we had a day long training for all the leaders in the mission, and Wednesday we had another day long training for all thenew missionaries and their companions. Like I said, it has bee a busy week. We have two baptisms tomorrow and they should be great. I think I already explained a little about them last week. I am way excited for them.
Thanksgiving was just a normal day. To celebrate we ate some tortillas with salsa and a little meat sitting on a curb on some dirty back street. haha it was a lot of fun. Best Thanksgiving I have had yet. How was Thanksgiving for all of you? I can't believe how fast the time is going. It kind of scares me.
Anyway... things are going great here. I know have about seven months in this area and It is probable that I will finish my mission here. That means I will have been in this area for about ten months. I almost got you beat Dad. haha
I love you all and I hope you are all doing great. Christ lives!! Yo lo sé!

No comments:

Post a Comment