Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from January 6

How are you all doing? Can you believe it is 2012? It is incredible. Things are going great here in the Mexico City South Mission. Right now we have about 177 missionaries and it looks like that number is going to continue to grow. When the mission divided about seven months ago there were only about 130 or so and itis great to see that more and more missionaries are coming out to serve. It is such a blessing to be able to know everything that is going on in the mission. The zone leaders report in person every monday to my companion and I on all the missionaries and how the work is progressing in this part of the city. I love being able to help them and the experiences really strengthen my testimony.
We have some amazing investigators. They are all such great people and they all just want to have a better life and understand the "why" of things. It feels so good to have the answers to their questions and to see their faces light up when they learn about God's plan for them. I love being here. Elder Bastian is great! I have never taught so well with someone in my mission. We feel the spirit in every lesson and we are great friends.
I love you all so much!! Happy New Year! Keep smiling.
Elder Taylor Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment