Sunday, January 22, 2012

Email from December 31

This week was surprisingly good. Well... every week is a good week when your on a mission, but I a referring to the amount of work we had. We have some amazing investigators right now ans it looks like these last three months are going to be full of baptisms. I am way excited. Christmas with president was great. I sent some pictures. We had a huge dinner and Elder Jessup and I sang "White Christmas" with the secretaries. I was a lot of fun. It is New Year´s eve and it looks like we are going to spend it in the house just us and the secretaries. haha.
It was great to talk to all of you. You all sound like you are doing great. Matthew sounds like he is forty years old. I can´t believe how fast the time is going. I actually already have my flight plans. I will be arriving in Salt Lake at 4:45pm on wednesday the 21 of March. But I still have a lot of time to work here. I am so excited for these next three months.
Elder Jessup had changes. He is going to be training to finish out his mission. I am now with Elder Bastian. He is from Veracruz. He was called as zone leader just two weeks after me. He has a lot of experience in leadership as well. We have been together for four days now and we teach very well together. He is such a funny kid. We are going to have a lotof success and a lot of fun. I am pretty sure he is going to be my last companion.
I love you all and I can't wait to see you all. I know that Christ lives and that this is His church. I love Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment