Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey, so how are you all doing? Things are going great here. We have a baptism scheduled for this saturday and I am way excited as usual. Things are amazing here in this area. We are finding some great people that have been looking for this Gospel. We should start seeing a lot of baptisms within the next month or so. Elder Robinson and I have been working hard, but we aren´t in our area as much as we would like. As zone leaders we are all over the place. This week is going to be like that too. The area president, President Johnson is coming to the mission and he is going to be here all week. We have a ton of leadership meetings and conferences, so we are not going to be able to work in our area too much. I am so excited to hear him and learn from him. It should be a great week.

Thank you so much for the package. We finished off the candy within the week. I have no idea how I am going to be able to make the curry, but thank you :) Right after we write we are heading home to make pancakes with the syrup.

I hope you guys are all doing amazing. This week I have been thinking a lot and I can`t even start to explain how blessed I am and how blessed we are as a family. Although there are a lot of great people here, it is so sad to see what has become of some people´s life. I wish you could all see and experience what I am seeing and experiencing. We are so blessed and you better never forget it. Life is good!!!

I love you all and thank you for your emails. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment