Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey everyone. So this week was pretty good. We had another baptism this last friday and it was great. We are now starting to work with the members and I am way excited. Me and Elder Robinson taught the fifth week lesson and we talked about missionary work a lot. They were way excited to help and we started a couple programs for them to find friends to share the gospel with. I have a big feeling that we are going to get a lot of references in the next month or so. Right now we have a ton of amazing people that we are teaching. I can´t even begin to explain how grateful I am for the success we are seeing. I think this change is going to be a good one.
So zone leader is pretty fun. There is a lot more stress to try to please everyone and God at the same time, but what I figured out that if we can´t please both, it is better to please God. I am learning a lot and I am excited for this week.
So how is everyone doing? I can´t believe Anson is getting married. I want a lot of pictures. Tell the whole family that I said hi and that I hope they are doing great.
I bought something for the family for Chrismas so I will try to send it off within the next couple weeks. I think you will really like it. I love you all and I hope you are doing great. I wish you could all feel the kind of things I am feeling here on the mission, but I guess I will just have to do my best to try to explain after. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment