Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey everyone! So the time is going so fast. I can´t believe that I already have eight months in the mission. I have a feeling it is going to be done before I know it. Things are going great here. We had a couple let downs yesterday at church, but there is nothing to complain about. Life is good, the gospels true, and Christ lives. Knowing that, there is never a reason to be sad or depressed.
So how is everything going? I bet you are all excited and pumped for Anson´s wedding and the BYU vs. Utah game. You better let me know how it goes. So how is life going? Is the whole family coming down this weekend? Tell them all that I say hi.
So me and Elder Robinson have been working out a lot lately. Every night we work out and every morning we go to the church and run and throw the football around. We actually just bought a new football today, so I am excited. He wants to go try out for BYU when he get home so I am helping him out.
Everything is great here. We are meeting some amazing people and the work is moving along great. This week we have another four day leadership conference, so it should be fun. It is always so great to learn from President. Well, as you know, time is short, so keep smiling for me and count your blessings. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment