Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey guys. I don´t really have a lot of time, we are running last for an appointment, but I wanted to say hi and thank you for your emails. They always make me happy. I am glad that you are all doing great. Everything here is going great. Time is flying. I am already a little scared to have to leave. I wish I had time to tell you everything that is happening. spanish is going great and I am forgetting more and more english everyday. It is going to be so hard to have to speak in english when I come home. it is going to be funny though. My companion is great, but it is like babysitting. He does a lot of random things and I have to control him sometimes, but it is fun and I am learning patience. I love you all and sorry for the short letter. Be happy for me. I love you, and never take the gospel for granted. I can{t explain how great of blessing it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment