Monday, August 9, 2010

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? So we just had cambios. I forgot the word in english, but it is every six weeks when we change areas or companions. Anyway... My companion, Elder Carreon, is heading to another area to be district leader. His campanion is Elder Hauret. Remember him from the MTC? ha ha he was the black kid in my district. My new companion is Elder Heredia. Oh, and I am District leader. I am a little nervous because I havèn´t even been here for a whole change, but I am excited too.

We had three baptisms this sunday and it was great. It was a family. The dad, mom, and daughter. I will send some pictures. We have another four in the next two weeks. I am excited. Everything is going great. I will tell you some more with pictures. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment