Monday, July 26, 2010

I forgot to post this email from last week, sorry! This is from July 19th:


Hola mi familia. ¿Como han estado? Gracias por sus mensajes. Fue bueno escuchar sobre sus experiencias y todas de las cosas estan haciendo. No puedo esperar a leer sus cartas apoxima semana. Lo siento, pero no tengo mucho tiempo para ecribir. Creo que va a estar asi por mas o menos toda do mi misión. So how are you all doing? I hope you can understand a little bit of that. I am sorry but I don´t have a whole lot of time to write. Everything is going great. We have a baptism this saturday so that should be great. I am excited. I talked in church yesterday. it was about a fifteen minute talk about adversity or adversidad. it was a lot of fun. I hope everyone could understand me. The work is going great. spanish is slowly coming. I wish I could write more, and I know mom is probably frustrated that I don´t, but we have all of our lifes to talk about things we did, but only one time to do them. Right now is my time to serve, so sorry if you don´t get a lot in my letters.
It was great to hear about everything you are doing. It sounds like you are having a great summer. I can´t wait to hear about redfish. I love you all so much. keep writing. The Gospel is true! Read 3 Nefi 22:7-8. Great promise. I love you. smile for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment