Monday, July 26, 2010

Week Two in Mexico

Hey Family, how is everything going? So like always I don't have a lot of time, but I want to tell you just a couple things. So there is this sister that has been in the church for about 14 years, but has never been baptized. We have been teaching her and she is ready to get baptized in two weeks. anyway... just a couple days ago she called us and said that she needed to go to the hospital. we ran over to her house and she was having pains in her stomach and in her shoulders. just like when I messed up my spleen. Well, I knew it was something serious. we gave her a blessing and before we got to the hospital she felt fine and the docters said that nothing was wrong with her. It was pretty cool. And the baptism this last saturday went great. Her name was Alejandra. She is 19 years old and has a little girl. she told us that she wanted to change her life. She was so happy.
So how is everything going? Everthing here is going great. We have another baptism this saturday. I am excited.
It sounds like redfish was a blast. I wish I could have been there, but here is probably a little better. I don't mean to make you feel bad, but it is true. Well... I love you all and I hope everything is going great. Sorry again that my letters are so short. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment