Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 3

Hello my family, how has the week been? I hope everything is going good! I am sure it is. Everything is still going great here. Just like I said last week, every day is about the same. I love the MTC, but I can't wait to leave. It feels like I have been here for about two years already.



That is so good to hear that about Kasumi and her family. It sounds like you had a good time. I wish I could have seen it myself, but I am glad I am here. I can't wait to get to mexico and start teaching. I have learned so much about the Gospel that I never even knew about. Just this morning I spent an hour and a half on just one chapter. If you are looking for something amazing to study, go check out Mormon 9.



In out tuesday night devotional, L Lionel Kendrick from the seventy spoke to us and it was probably the best talk I have ever heard. He was so funny but yet profound. He told all the missionaries that the harder you work the more beautiful your wife will be!! And then he said that that is a true priciple. I hope so. He shared some great things and I wish I could tell you all about them, but I don't have time. Re mind me when I get home and I will get my notes out and tell you what he said. That is probably going to be the case with a lot of things. I wish I could tell you everything, and I will try, but you might just have to wait until I get home to hear most of it.



I love you! I love all of you. I will try to send some pictures next week okay? Have a great week and be happy for me.



Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment