Friday, April 16, 2010

can you believe that it's already been 4 weeks?

Alright, well, I wish I had a crazy cool story to tell all of you, but I have something better. This Gospel is amazing. I don't know what I did in the pre-mortal life to deserve to serve a mission, but it must have been pretty good. I know I haven't done anything in this life to deserve such a blessing, so it must have been before this life. I have never felt so good as I have the last couple days. My district have had some pretty amazing discussions and talks. I have come to realize this Gospel is all about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Everything that we teach has to do with Christ. I love it!

Anyway... everything is going great. I don't know if I have told you yet, but I love learning something new every day. I wish you could all feel what I have felt while I have been here. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get home.

Dad, I wish I could have hear your talk. I bet it was great. I found a scripture about the Bood of Mormon in 1 Nephi 14:7 that tells us what the purpose of it is, and what do you know, it is to convice people that the Lamb of God lives. I love you and I hope everythig is going good.

Mom, thank you so much for the package! I love the tie clip, and I was just about out of food too. You can never have too much snacks here so don't be afraid to keep sending. I love you. Thank you for everything.

Hailey, I hope you liked the pictures. Sorry that my letter was kind of short. I wish I had more time to write, but I don't. Can't wait to hear from you. I love you.

Nia, another Elder is writing you so expect another letter. ha ha this Elder is pretty awesome too. He went to EFY with Haley and Erika Ence back in the day. Pretty funny huh? Anyway... I hope you are doing great. How is track going? You ready to graduate? I love you

Shayla, that is so awesome that you got first in the 100m. Of course I believe you. You would have to be fast from running away from Matthew all the time. I wish I could have seen it. Maybe when I get home I can watch you take state. In track and tennis. I hope you're doing amazing. I love you

Matthew!!!! What is up brother? Are you pumped to get the priesthood? Do you remember what it is? I hope you know how important it is. You have more power than the President of the United States!!! More power that Payton Manning and Reggie Bush combined. They only wish they could have what you are about to get. I am so glad that I have it and Dad is so glad too. I hope you are being nice to all your friends and to Mom and Dad and to Nia and Shayla. Girls are the best gift that God gave to boys. I love you!

I love you all. I hope everything is going great. Never stop being an example. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment