Monday, May 2, 2011

How are you all doing? I am sorry I couldn't write last week. We had no time. We had to go marry a family so the husband could get baptized. This last week we baptized three amazing people, and the week before we baptized one. Their names are Erika and her little eight year old daughter, a lady named Rosario, and the kid who got married, Carlos. They are all so amazing.
This new area is great. It is about five times bigger than my last one, but I love it. We do a lot of running between appointments. We have been working really hard these past two week and we are already seeing the fruits. Elder Rodriguez is great. He is from Chiuahua. He has the same time as me in the mission. We get along great.
So I am excited to talk to you all on sunday. Are you ready for the call information? haha The number is (0155)56198955. Please call on Sunday the 8th of May at 2:30pm. That is 2:30pm in mexico city time. I am pretty sure we are an hour ahead of you so it would be 1:30pm there. But please check. You still might be in church, but that is the only hour I can do it. Sorry. Sunday nights are filled with meetings and reporting. haha If someone answers in spanish just say my name, Elder Ricks. Cool?
I love you all. if anything changes, I will let you know during the week. love you. Christ lives!!!
Elder Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment