Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey!!!! How are you all doing? So tomorrow Elder Oaks, Elder Rasband, and Elder Johnson are coming to the mission. I am way excited. The spirit is going to be so strong. Maybe they will let me translate for Elder Oaks. ha ha I don't think so. I will let you know how it goes.

Things are going great here. We found 21 new investgators this week and 12 of them come to church. We are going to be seeing a whole lot of baptisms. I am so pumped. They are all such amazing people. While we were in sacrament meeting this random guy came into the church so we ran out to meet him. He told us that he has always passed by this church and never entered. He told us that he doesn't have a religion. we invited him in to sacrament meeting and when we started to sing he broke down in tears. He told us that he is passing through a hard time in life and he needs God's help. It is amazing to see how God works. We are going to be passing by with him this week. I know he is going to get baptized really soon.

I miss you all and you are always in my thoughts. I know this church is true and that Christ lives. Nothing can make me deny it. Anybody that is in touch with the spirit can know that this is the true church of Christ. I love you all so much. Talk to you next week.

Elder Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment