Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey family!!!! This week was pretty great. To start out the week we had two baptisms planned for Sunday, but one was going out of town for the weekend, so we had to move her date to the 9th of April. We were a little sad because we put two as our goal for baptisms for this week and now we were only going to have one. Then, on thurday, out of no where one of our investigators that we hadn`t been able to talk to for a while, calls us and says he wants to talk to us. The next morning we met him in the church and he said he wanted to get baptized this Sunday. It was so amazing. I know God is helping us in this work, and when we work to show him our faith, he always blesses us in one way or another. The baptismal service was great. Enrique and Teresa are their names. I will send pictures next week.

The area presidency made an invitation that we baptize every week. I know we can do it and I am so excited to try. I love being here!!!

Things are going good and the work keeps coming and coming. I am so excited to General Conference this next weekend. What a blessing it is to have a prophet.

So how have you all been? I hope things are going great back at home. I can't even begin to explain how greatful I am for all of you. I am so glad that I have the chance to be with you forever. But this all depends on this life. We need to keep working and improving every day. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment