Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey everyone. Thanks again for all your emails. It is always great to hear how you are all doing. It is so crazy how life just keeps going on. One day I am thinking about the mission I will serve, the next I am entering the MTC and the next I am halfway done. I am so glad I still have another year to improve. So I am guessing that the snow is all gone now. Que triste. That is one thing I miss a lot. ha ha
So life is great here in ConstituciĆ³n, Iztapalapa. We have two more baptisms this weekend and so far three with date for April. I am way excited. I have now been in this area for five and a half months. It is going to be hard to leave all these amazing people. We are finding some very chosen people here as well. We just came from an appointment and I know she is going to get baptized in April. Her name is Silvia and she is so ready for the gospel. Did I tell you that my campanion has a huge fear of dogs? It is so funny because there are soooooo many dogs in the streets here. His fear has caused him to jump on to walls, run screaming down the street, pushing me into a car because a dog barked. It is so funny and it makes the days very amusing.
I want you to read a scripture for me. it is in 1 nephi 11:1. In this scripture you will find what we need to do to be able to recieve revelation. If we are not recieving personal revelations, it is because on iniquity (moroni 10:24). We need to search for personal revelation every day. I love you all. I know Jesus lives and this is the only true church on the face of the earth. Be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment