Monday, February 21, 2011

So guess what!!!! just about two hours ago we baptized Berenice and allison. They were the ones that had problems with their dad/husband. But things worked out and they were so happy!! At the end of the service, Berenice said the closing prayer and she thanked God for the happiness that she was feeling, and then she started to cry. They are going to be amazing members and enjoy the blessings all their lives.

Live is going pretty good here. I just got my suit, so thank you. We have zone conference coming up this Thursday and I am pretty excited for that. You should be getting letters in the mail pretty soon. Sometimes they take up to a month or two so be patient. ha ha In the baptism today we had problems with the font, and we had to fix it, so I don't have a whole lot of time. I heard about Parker's baptism and that is so cool. I am so happy for him. He should be just about ready to leave on him mission by the time I get home. I can't wait to see him.

I love you all. Keep trusting in God more and more every day. You will notice the difference. I love you :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment