Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey, isn't it crazy how fast time flies? I can't believe that in a month I will be halfway done. crazy right? So how are things going back in the hometown? Things are going pretty good here. We have either baptized or stopped teaching almost everyone we had, so right now we are working really hard trying to find more of God's chosen children. I feel like every other day is monday. It is going by so fast and I know it is just going to get faster. Just a couple days ago we went with an investigator that we are teaching named Arturo. We talked about how his prayer went and he told us that when he said his prayer and asked God if the Book of Mormon is true he felt a great peace and that he almost started to cry. Then he told us that he saw a light, and felt even more peace. Right now he is asking God when h should get baptized. This guy is great, and way smart. He is 38 years old with a wife and two little kids. Right now he is about two months away from getting his doctor's degree in chemistry. I can't wait for him to get baptized.
Mom, I miss you too. Satan knew the scriptures too!! The difference is that he didn't understand them. That is the key. We have to study with the spirit. I am so excited for Parker. Tell him that he is making one of the best decisions in his life. I love you.
Dad, how`s it going? You better keep me updated on how North Sanpete does in the playoffs. I miss you and love you
Hailey, how's the job going? What are you doing exactly? Any kids on the way? love you
Nia, you are playing rugby? that is so crazy but awesome. You better send me some pictures. I love you
Shayla, so are you going to be the prom queen? I hope so. I am going to need a lot of pictures. ha ha Love you girl
Matthew, Mom told me you are tearing it up in basketball. Keep up the good work in everything you are going!! I love you
Sorry for the short letter. You guys have now idea what I have to do with this hour they give us. I will try to write more every week. I love you. oh, I would love some peanut butter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment