Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How are you all going? I am pretty sure I start every letter the same, but that just shows how important it is to me that you all doing good. So... this week has been great. We found a man named Uriel and he is very chosen. He has had on of the hardest lifes I have ever heard, but I know that the Gospel and the atonement of Jesus Christ can erase all of that. Now we just have to help him know that. We found another great family, and when we taught them for the first time they loved it. It is so amazing to see the spirit work the hearts of the people. Just a few days ago we went with a family and taught them about the restoration. When we got done the mom said that while we were talking, she felt hands on the top of her head and an amazing peace run through her whole body. In the next appointment, another sister that we are teaching said the exact same thing. She said she felt hands on her head and warm feeling in her back. It is so amazing. I love being a missionary. You are all missing out. haha just kidding. You all have chances to be part of this amazing work. So don't lose any chances.
Nia, I miss you. How is college going? Are you keeping your grades up? you want to know something funny, you are now ahead of me in school. ha ha. Keep working hard girl. "The saddest words of tongue and pen, are those that say, 'it could have been'. Don´t you ever have any regrets in life. And if you do, give them to Jesus and move on working harder every time. I love you
Shayla!!!! Wha sup my girl? haha How is school going? Your junior prom is coming up soon. You are so old. I still remember when I would yell at you to "take a sink or I´ll bust your head off!" Good times. How is life? Are you being nice to everyone? Remember that you can never be too nice. Live your life in such a way that those who don´t know Christ, but know you, will want to know Christ because they know you. I love you girl. :)
Bro!! How´s it going Matthew? What sport are you in right now? How are your grades? Are you being nice to our sisters? Sorry for all the questions, but you have a lot on your shoulders. I know all your friends look to you as a leader, so you need to make sure you are leading them in the right direction. Work hard and live every day as if it were your last. Make people feel good. Be nice. Help everyone. Live free. Die hard. ha ha jk. I love you brother.
Bueno... you all know that I wish I could write more, but you also know that you are all in my prayers. Time is short and road is long. I love you all. Remember that our purpose in life is the same as the Book of Mormon. We invite people to come to Christ. Read the Book of Mormon every day and I promise you as a representative of Jesus Christ, that you will feel a deference in you daily life. Smile! "Men are that they might have joy." LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment