Monday, January 17, 2011

So how are you all doing? Can you believe that I now have ten months in the mission? It is so crazy haw fast the time goes. Things are going great here.

This next week we have four baptisms and it is going to be great. The other ward that shares our chapel has five so we are going to do it all together. Nine baptisms!!! I am so excited. I wish I could tell you all about these four people, but you all know that time is in short supply here. When I get home I can tell you about everyone of the peole I had the blessing to baptize. They are all so great. I just found out a couple weeks ago that the Familia Deseusa is preparing to get sealed in the salt lake temple. I hope I can be there when it happens.

I hope you are all doing great. I am so sorry that I can never write a lot and that I can`t write each of you individually. You all know that I love you so much and that you are always in my prayers. Cuidense mucho. Les amo con todo mi corazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment