Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey everyone. Things are going great here. We just had three baptisms yesterday and they were so great. We had the service with the other ward too and we baptized seven in total. I will send pictures. We just got the changes last night and my companion, Elder Gomez is heading to another area to finish his last month and a half. My new companion in Elder Leon. I have heard that he is pretty cool and likes to work hard. I am excited. I haven´t gotten any of your packages yet, but I am sure they will be here soon.
I wish I could write you all your own email of letter, but I don´t think it is going to happen. Sorry. I love you all. I want you all to go read a scripture for me. It is Alma 41:15, but just focus on the first half. ha ha i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment