Sunday, October 16, 2011

Letter from October 7

I have some amazing news!!! Tomorrow Presidente gave me permission to go to the temple to attend the sealing ceremony of two families that I baptized in my first area. It has now been a year and they are entering tomorrow!!!! Can you believe that! I am so excited. I don't know if you remember, but it is the Deseusa Family and the Rangel Tellez Family. Elder Carreon, my first companion is the assistant in the new mission and he is going to be there as well. It is going to be a great day.

We are going to be baptizing this Sunday and also the Wednesday that follows. Things are looking great and I can't wait to explode these next five months. General Conference was great. I learned so much that I need to put into practice. I decided that we need to go the the conference in April together because I will be home you know. You should all start planning it.

Yesterday Presidente came to our area with us and taught with us. We had a couple amazing lessons and I learned so much from him. He is such a powerful teacher. I want to be able to teach like him.

I love you all and your faith keeps me going. Thank you all for your examples. I know this church is true and that Christ lives.

Elder Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment