Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey, so how are you all doing? I hope you are doing great. Just yesterday we had an amazing baptism. Her name is Susana. She is about 23 years old with two kids. He ex-husband has been in jail for the past two years and she has had a really hard life. Her baptism was so powerful. Everyone was crying by the time it got over. I am so happy for her. I will send pictures.
So I have some other news that I should probably tell you before I forget. I have been called to be assistant to the President. He called me today when we were playing ball and asked my to take the spot of Elder Carreon who is going to the new mission. I will now be moving back to my old area, CoyoacĂ n, with Elder Jessup as my companion. ha ha just like the MTC all over again. I am way nervous but way excited. I know I am going to learn a lot. I hope I can complete with what Gad wants me to do.
I love you all and I preach your faith every day (Romans 1:8). I am sorry that I don't have more time to write, but you should know that I am doing great and I have never been happier. I love you.
Elder Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment