Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hey! How are you all doing? I know you probably think this is kind of weird that I am writing on a Friday, but as assistants we have our dia de preparación (p-day) today. So now you all know that for the next little while I will be writing you on Fridays. So what is going on? How is summer going? I hope you all having a blast.
Things are going pretty good here. As you all know I am now in Coyoacán again so the whole area change wasn't that bad. I actually know the area better than Elder Jessup which makes everything a lot easier. Right now I am writing you from the new mission offices that that we are renting until the other new ones are built. The Mexico City South Mission has officially been split. That is why we had too move to other offices. The three secretaries and us are all living in a tiny house because we haven't been able to find a house for us yet. I hope we find one soon.
Here in Mexico City it finally stopped raining. Well, at least for a few hours. It has been raining non-stop for the last two days now. We got soaked yesterday and my scriptures got ruined. I actually just bought some new ones today. This is the third pair I have had so far thanks to the rain. It is great to be back in this area because I already know all the members and a lot of the investigators. I know we are going to have a lot of success. It still hasn't hit me that I am assistant to the President, but I am sure it is going to hit me real soon. I am way pumped. On monday we have to start taking care of the changes so that should be fun and on Sunday all the zone leaders some in to report. I know I am going to learn so much.
I am so glad to be a missionary. I know this church is true and the only true church on earth. I know Christ lives and that his Atonement is infinite.
I hope you are all doing great. I miss you all and I can't wait to hear from you. Keep on smiling for me!!!!! Talk to you next friday. I love you
Elder Ricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment