Sunday, October 17, 2010

This is the Baptism we had just this last Sunday, yesterday. Her name is Karina.

These are our neighbors. Hermana Lulu and Fabiola.

My companion was playing with my camera.

Our baptism that we had thursday. Her name is Lizbeth.

Hey my family!! how are you all doing? So I now have a new companion. His name is Elder Lopez. We had special changes this last week to help out the zone and ya... that is how it is. He is pretty cool. he only has three weeks left so I have to make sure he keeps working. So things are great here. We had two baptisms this week. One thursday and one just yesterday. They were so great. I will send some pictures for sure. We have three more planned for this sunday. I am so excited. Everything is going great here. The spanish is getting better everyday and I can´t wait to talk to mom and hailey in spanish this christmas. I hope you are all doing great. I miss you all. How is life treating you? sorry again that I don´t write much. I love you so much. I will make sure to share a story or two next week. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment