Monday, October 18, 2010

He's Been Out Seven Months Now!!!

Hey everyone!!!!! So this week was amazing. Just yesterday we had three baptisms and they were amazing. One was a kid named angel. He is ninteen years od and he is already wanting to serve a mission. I am pretty sure we are going to be friends our whole lifes. He is such a stud. I will send some pictures! Everything is going great here. My companion has two weeks left so I have to kind of keep him working, but it is okay. I am learning a lot from him and my president told me that he put him with me so I might learn more love and leadership. I have aready earned a lot of patience that is for sure.
I wish I could tell you all that is happening, but we have rules and instructions that we shouldn´t tell our families about everything. ha ha. So Anson is getting married? Wow, that was fast. That is so awesome. I am a little bummed that I can´t be there, but I am so excited for him. You better send me some pictures. And yes mom, you can send me pictures through this email. please do. I am dying to see you all. I love you so much. please forgive me again for my short emails. We never have much time. I love you. send photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment