Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SIX MONTHS!!!




Hey!! How`s it going? so things have been a little crazy this week. We had transfers so I am getting to know my new district. Elder Heredia and I are still here in Cuauhtemoc but we just found out last week that we now have two areas. There are usually about 200 elders in this mission and right now we have about 135. There are a ton of missionaries and companionships that have to preach in two or three areas. Right now Elder Heredia and I have both Cuauhtemoc and Buenavista (which roughly translated means "fairview" ha ha). It is a lot of work because we know nothing about the area or the ward so we are pretty mush starting from scratch. I am really excited and I know it is just more blessings.
The work is going great. We already have three people with a baptismal date for Octuber and a couple more that are really close. I love this area and I am already scared to have to leave. The people are so great. I am so blessed to be a missionary and I can´t believe that I have already been out for six months. It is pretty crazy.
Espero que todos esten bien. Por favor disculpenme por mis cartitas. Es que no me gusta escribir mucho y no tenemos mucho tiempo. Voy are mandar mas fotos a Hailey para que ustedes no esten tan enojados conmigo. Tambien voy a tratar a mandar un video en unas semanas. Perdonenme por no poder hablar con cada uno de ustedes. Muchisimas gracias por sus cartas. Me encanta leer las cada semana. ¿Pueden enviarme mas fotos? Solo tengo uno de la familia. Tal vez algunos do Redfish o de Matthew jugando futbol americano o algo asi. Gracias. Los amo muchisimo. Sè que esta iglesia es la iglesia de Jesucristo y que Èl vive.
Elder Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment