Monday, September 20, 2010


^^The Priesthood. ha ha ^^

^^The food is amazing!!!^^

^^The sister who cooks for us almost every Sunday.^^

^^My zone^^

^^I just love this mask.^^
So how is everything going? Everything is great here. The only thing we saw from the hurricane was a little rain, but a little rain is normal for here. The mission president told us all to stay in our house saturday and sunday, but it wasn´t bad at all, so we went out and worked. haha don´t tell anyone. Everyone was all scared, but nothing happened. Right now the air is so clear and clean. I have never seen it this clean before. it is really nice.
I think I told you that I was going to tell you an amazing story this week, so here it goes. So about a month ago we were walking home after a long day and we passed this young man and a middle aged women in the street waiting for a bus. We said buenas noches and kept walking. When we looked back they were both staring at us so we decided to talk to them. It turns out that the young man was a member and the lady was his aunt. She said the wanted to hear about what we teach, so we set up an appointment for the next monday. well... fastforward about three weeks. We have already talked about José Smith and the book of mormom. We went again to her house to kind of tie it all together. We started talking about prayer again and how she needs to pray. We invited her to pray and she said okay, so we all knelt down to pray. After about ten seconds she still wasn´t saying anything, so I opened my eyes to see if she was waiting for one of us to pray of something. When i opened my eyes and looked at her, I saw that her mouth was moving, so I started to say me own prayer in my heart for her that she might recieve her answer, and my companion did the same. About halfway through I felt a distinct feeling that she was recieving her answer in that moment and right when I felt it, she started to cry. She prayed for about ten minutes like that. After, we started to talk about what we all felt and we all started to cry. Right now she is already asking to be baptized. I am so excited and happy for her.
Anyway... that is one of many that I am experiencing here in the work of the Lord. We just baptized another family last week and they are so solid. Their name is Deseusa and they are already making plans to get sealed in a year.
I hope you are all doing amazing. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment