Monday, June 21, 2010

First week in Salt Lake City South Mission

Hey everyone, I don't have a lot of time, but I will try to fill you in. I am in a four person companionship with Elder Flores, Nelson, and Ford. It is a lot different than the MTC. I love being able to talk to real people and use my spanish. Elder Nelson goes home in like 24 days, so he is more trunky than ever. It is hard sometimes because he never wants to work much. But other than that everything is pretty good. I am dying to get to Mexico so please pray for my visa.
We had five investigators at church yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a couple baptisms within the next three weeks. I with I could explain everything, but the area and the people are all new to me so I can't really tell you. I will write more as I learn more. Right now I am in the Riverton/Heramen area. It is huge, but a lot of fun. Spanish is coming pretty good and I love using it. I can understand almost everything but I still can't speak real fast.
Dad, how are you going? I am glad to hear that everything is going good back at home. It is kind of weird being this close. I love you and I will write more next week.
Mom, I hope you are doing amazing. It sounds like summer is as busy as ever. I love you
Everyone else, I don't have much time, but I hope you are all doing great. I still don't know exactly what my address is here, but I am sure you can find it online somewhere. It is just the mission office for the salt lake city south mission. I will write more next week I promise. I love you all and I hope you are all doing amazing. Pray for my visa!!! I love you :)

Elder Ricks


***Taylor's new P-day is Monday while he's serving in the Salt Lake City South Mission.**

No comments:

Post a Comment