Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Letter from Feb 3

Well... we just did the transfers here and to finish my mission I will be training and will be a district leader. The rest of the mission doesn't know yet but they will find out in a couple days. Elder Leon, who was my sixth companion in the misson will be taking my place as assistant. I am way excited and I know I am going to learn a lot in these next six weeks. The area presidency wants all missionaries to finish their mission training. I should be a great last transfer.
Tomorrow we have two baptisms. Their names are Pilar and Jesus, Pilar's son. I am so excited. Our hard work for the last couple months is finally paying off. Elder Bastian and Elder Leon should have a lot of baptisms these next few months.
I wish I had more time to write you but with all the things we had to do today i am out of time. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment