Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Letter from Feb 13

So I am now in Escuadron with Elder Hernandez from Honduras. We have some amazing investigators. Just this week we put two on date for this same week. One is a sixteen year old girl names Ariel and the other is a little girl named Brenda. I will send pictures. Oh.. and about pictures... I got my camara stolen. Luckily I had already put most of my pictures on a seperate memory, but I am still pretty sad. After the baptism of Pilar and Jesus last week it was not where I had put it. I searhed through the church for a good twenty minutes but... nothing. But my companion has one so it is all good.
I am now district leader and it is great. I have y first meeting in just a couple hours. I am excited. I never really had a chance to be a district leader because the first time I was district leader I couldn't even speak spanish and I had no idea what I was doing. It is going to be fun now that I have a little more experience.
I am very grateful for the chance to be with Elder Hernandez. It is a new experience for my to be with someone who has very little experience in teaching. I am learning a lot though.
I love you all and I can't wait to see you all. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He lives!! And because He lives there is nothing that we can't do.
Elder Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment