Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey everyone. How are you all doing? I hope amazing. So this last week was pretty good. We have a family of four that are all committed to baptism and another family of three with date for the 18th. Right now we are trying to turn the area around. We have a lot of work, but it sould be great. On wednesday we get to go to the temple here is mexico city as a zone. I am way excited. The zone is going good. We are working through some problems with a few elders, but it is slowly getting better. Just last week Elder Jessup was put as assistant to the President. It was pretty amazing. He is for sure the "youngest" ever. ha ha it is fun to have our golden companionship in the MTC as a zone leader and AP.

It is so crazy to think that it is almost christmas already. It is crazy how time flys here. It isn`t quite the same without snow but the purpose of the holiday season is the same. I am so grateful for Christ. I can`t even begin to tell you how much I have had to lean on him and apply his atonement in my life these last eight and a half months.

I hope you are all doing amazing. I love you. Smile for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment